Sweet Talk has a Magic to Attract People
Sweet Talk – If this simple terminology reminds you of flirty, buttery and sugary words that come from dictionary of unreliable people you have seen life’s journey, wipe off that definition and relearn the actual sense of this wonderful way of communication. Actually “Sweet Talk” is a language worth mastering, because it is a tool sharper than cutting edge technology. It would not only help you in gaining a secure and respectable position in the heart of someone whom you really want to impress, but also will give you the feeling of accepted and acknowledged in every crowd. Provided, you use this tip in a very positive and creative manner.
If you think that you don’t have the patience of going for a sweet talk with people who come your way or people you approach for your own reasons, just ask one question to yourself:
Is it an acid tongue or a sweet talker who will be accepted in a crowd?
If you agree, that majority’s acceptance will be for a genuine sweet talker, then keep reading, because here I am sharing the six sensational tips for attaining a post graduation in sweet talk.
Casual: Be level headed and casual when you talk to others. Never talk as through you are looking to score. Be genuine and reasonable. Don’t butter up, don’t flatter beyond a limit, don’t praise anyone (including the listener) out of air and also don’t blame anyone when you speak to someone (because it would become a negative talk, rather than a sweet talk). Mind your words, its intensity and its volume as it walks out of your tongue. Don’t overdo anything; let that be a remark, flattery or praise.
Respect: Everyone carves for some respect from people who come across them in life’s path. Give a little spoon of respect to each one whom you come across and see what difference it makes in your relationship with that person. Now are you wondering how to show respect? The key tips:
- Give undivided attention (let him/her feel privileged)
- Maintain eye contact (make the person feel important)
- Value other person’s opinion (agree to disagree, with politeness)
- Listen without interruptions (let them speak for a while)
Empathy: Never show your sympathy to anyone whom you want to impress, even if it is for a day or a lifetime. Try to understand other person’s situation by standing in their shoes and express your hearty feelings. If you don’t know to or if you cannot empathize, it would be better to take up your talk to a different direction and level of communication, rather than persuading for a talk on other person’s loss and pains.
Humor: This is a very powerful tool that can really make you the centre of attraction of any big and small crowd. But use it wisely looking at the nature of crowd. Let your humor be appropriate to your audience. Don’t paste your humor sense on a person who doesn’t have a good judgement of accepting it in right sense. Sometimes your ill conceived jokes can change your sweet talk to a bitter talk leading to a lifelong sabotage.
Smile: If you are not a person blessed with the tickling humor sense, just behave normal, but give out smiles in plenty whenever there is a reason to offer one. Train yourself to say even a strong NO wrapped in a smile. But make sure your smiles are genuine because only a genuine smile is contagious. Make people feel good, even if you are hooked up in your personal troubles. Involving in a healthy sweet talk can lighten your mood and mind.
Confidence: Be soft in your words, but radiate confidence. Show respect to others, but maintain your own integrity. If you are daring to crack a joke and entertain the crowd, make sure that you have already tested and it worked out in earlier instances. Let your every word reflect your genuineness and your personality. Sweet talk is more about smiling and listening than you laughing and talking all the while.
- When the above mentioned six ingredients are combined and then shared with people in your life, under ordinary circumstances you will be seeing the difference then and there, let that be a one to one talk or a group interaction. Because simplicity and authenticity are the key success factors that creates the magnetic field of attraction. As long as you are true to yourself, your words and expressions, Sweet Talk will take you a long way. Try it!
- Sweet Talk- Users discretion mandated, I can share two guidelines:
- Before giving out a sweet talk, make sure the person deserves your good words and respect.
- Use it only at the right place, at the right time and to the right person(s) or else it can give you a bit of trouble and concern.